Tuesday, November 30, 2010

WIP: Imperial Fists Killteam #3

Here are two bases I made a while ago. I will use for the Killteam

They were painted black, and then I applied different tones of Vallejo pigments. Apllied a coat of matt vanish, and added pigments to it before it dried. Sealed it with matt vanish again, and added gloss vanish to the mud/oil areas. Also dappling the powder on the vanish makes a nice uneaven surface.

And three more bases I finish the next days ...

Had some troubles with my airbrush gun, but now it seems to work proper again. Hope to make some progress the next days.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

WIP: Imperial Fists Killteam #2

Now I am done with my pre-priming assembly...

In addition I started my shoulderpad badge experiment ... and I think it was a success so far.
And it was easier then I thought ...

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

WIP: Imperial Fists Killteam #1

Yesterday I started building the Killteam for my brother. They will be Imperial Fists.

The Killteam won't be very fluffy, and because my brother likes BIG melee arms I decided to use that huge battle axe, and two Machetes for the Teamleader. They will be count-as-lightning-claws and a little tribute to the glorious Machete movie. Although they look a bit Orky ... who cares - I don't! :-)

I thought about scultping fists on the shoulderpads instead of using those stupid stickers, but I don't know ift I am skilled enough with greenstuff for that task.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

once upon a time ...

yipeekayeah ... i am back online ...

so here are some pictures my friend took a while ago. good pictures - bad paintjob ;-)