Tuesday, November 30, 2010

WIP: Imperial Fists Killteam #3

Here are two bases I made a while ago. I will use for the Killteam

They were painted black, and then I applied different tones of Vallejo pigments. Apllied a coat of matt vanish, and added pigments to it before it dried. Sealed it with matt vanish again, and added gloss vanish to the mud/oil areas. Also dappling the powder on the vanish makes a nice uneaven surface.

And three more bases I finish the next days ...

Had some troubles with my airbrush gun, but now it seems to work proper again. Hope to make some progress the next days.

1 comment: