Tuesday, December 14, 2010

WIP: Imperial Fists Killteam #4

And we continue with my slow and purposeful painting progress ...

The mostly finished bases - I experimented with hair spray to rub of little of the paint from the rusted areas.


This is after airbrushing and applying a thin layer of brown wash. I don't really know yet, if I shall paint the borders of the shoulderpads black too?


The finished Bolters. It's a basecoat of VMC German Gray, followed by a black wash and highlights with 3 parts German Gray + 1 part white.


And the Heavy Bolter backpack - Here I am not quite sure either: Clean up the washed areas a little bit or leave it that way. At the moment it has this more 'used look' I think.

1 comment:

  1. Looks pretty good to me. I like the idea of a kill team that's already been through some stuff before the current battle.

    ReplyDelete