Wednesday, June 9, 2010

How time flies ...

Not dead yet...

After a week in Belgium (two weeks ago now) I somehow managed to get very lazy. But yesterday I pulled myself together and did some painting again. Five Assault Marines nearly finished, just their jetpacks will need some work.

I hope this weekend I'll get my 'long promised' chainsowrd and bolter arms from a friend, so that I can start building 10 Initiates for melee combat. After those are finished, there are two more Neophytes to go and then I am done with the stuff I have (and need to buy new stuff -ugh-).

I think a Predator will be a good new thing to buy. Would be the first heavy support unit for me. We will see...

Here is a picture from my yesterdays chaos-bench, is yours so messy to? I can't manage to keep things in order on there. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment